Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Whatcha Listening To?

OK, I admit - I wasn't convinced that Yurbuds would be that great.  I held out for a while, but when it was time for a new set of headphones for my iPhone (for some reason, I tend to chew up the ones from Apple), I decided to give them a try.

Wow.

Wish I had tried sooner.  I used several other brands before Yurbuds, and either they slipped/slid out of my ears, the acoustics were bad, or they stopped working after 2-3 runs.  All rather annoying.  Yurbuds has figured it all out.  Great sound, great quality, and THEY DON'T SLIP!  I bought the one with the 3-way control, have logged some heavy miles through heat and cold, and have had zero problems.  They have moved into the 'essential training gear' category and are one of the first things I pack for a trip (right after my RoadID, of course).

When the time comes for a new set of headphones, or you even just want to upgrade and get rid of the problems, look into Yurbuds.  Well worth the loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment